AUGUST 2017 - PRESENT
- Created distinctive designs for various digital and print materials including events, one-sheeters, case-studies and whitepapers.
- Created on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Designed style guides and pattern libraries in support of Tubular Labs’ brand and cross-platform experiences.
- Developed presentation templates for executive staff across departments.
- Helped evolve and elevate the Tubular brand across multiple platforms including web and core marketing experiences.
- Handled the application of our style guidelines to ensure consistency across platforms.
- Designed engaging visuals to enhance the brand identity, driving the entire process from concept phases to final deliverable.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to deliver user-facing interfaces and features.
1. Tubular labs homepage
2. Customer Stories Page
3. Resource Hub Page
- Worked on a design overhaul for Tubularinsights cross-functionally, with the marketing team and developers.
- Continuously iterated on the website design to re-think and improve content delivery for Tubular’s current and future customers.
- Collaborated efficiently with sales, marketing, product and engineering teams to successfully deliver design related tasks.
- Engaged in brainstorming sessions and constructive design and marketing campaign critiques.
- Fostered great working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners.
- Communicated effectively in a cross-functional team and presented ideas and designs effectively.
MARCH 2013 - OCTOBER 2014
JUNE 2013 - DECEMBER 2013
FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Designed a variety of stories (feature stories, fashion, travel, lifestyle and beauty).
- Art directed several food, fashion and beauty shoots.
- Managed the online segment and production cycle for the magazine.
- Designed custom publications including coffee table books, holiday magazines, ad campaigns and brand supplements.
Accomplishments / Filled in for the art director to help with the team’s work flow (design, production, and meeting team targets) for a duration of three months, which subsequently resulted in my promotion within six months of joining the company.
- Designed a 300-page coffee table book, “The Great Indian Wedding Book”, with great wedding ideas and professional recommendations for every aspect associated with an Indian wedding.
Accomplishments / Collaborated on several ideas over multiple iterations with the writers and photographers to create the core content prior to initiating the design process.
Introduction to Programming /Udacity
Academy of Art University / San Francisco
MA, Graphic Design (2015- 2017)
University of Sheffield / Sheffield
MA, Magazine Journalism (2011 - 2012)
University of Mumbai / Mumbai
BA, Mass Media (2008 - 2011)
Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Muse, XD and Lightroom)
Basic HTML + CSS
// References available on request.